ENDLESS MARK III
Will each character's weapon
have special powers (Special Attacks?)
If so what kind of Special
Attacks will certain characters get?
-Yes. We've developed a leveling system called "The Core", it allows you a lot of customization as to how every individual character will level.
Will characters be able to upgrade attacks, abilities, etc in order to get the most out of that move?
- You cannot upgrade attacks, leveling up a character and many other things will effect their attack damage so there is no need to upgrade every individual attack technique, but rather the character as a whole.
Will some characters react differently when certain monsters attack?
- Yes. Dependant on the size and monster class, characters will act accordingly. For example if a monster three times bigger than the character hits them they will perform a hit reaction where they fly back. Whereas if the monster is smaller than the character they will be nudged or will not be effected at all from the enemy's attack.
Will family bonds between characters play a strong role among the characters?
- Yes. Renee and Royce for instance have a father and daughter relationship so especially in combat you will notice Royce is protective of her and will sometimes perform a protective stance in front of her and take some of the damage inflicted on her dependant on both of their HP conditions.
Are the enemies going to be human, alien, elemental, etc?
- The enemies are broken up into three classes. Human, experimental and environmental monsters.
Will all party members be fighting at the same time or can players switch characters in and out during the fight?
- A party consist of six party members in total, there is no switching in and out. They all fight at the same time but in turns. It is possible to have more than six party members out at a time though, should you find more people to join your party.
Is the game Real Time fighting or Turn based?
- EM3 supports turned based combat, very similar to that of what you see in Traditional Japanese RPGs.
Can weapons and armor be switched during a battle or only when not in combat?
- You can switch armor and weapons during combat.
Will some enemies have weaknesses to certain attacks or weapons?
- Yes. Most enemies will have at least one attack that is most effective against them.
Will character relationships affect a party?
- Yes. Dependant on who is in a party with who will greatly determine how they work together as a unit. If lets say Monica is in a party with
As the game progresses will monsters/enemies become stronger?
- Most definitely.
Will weather effect a character's performance?
- Yes, for some characters it will definitely effect them good or bad.
Can you swap characters between different parties in game?
- Definitely! It gives the player more options about how they go through the story and we're trying our hardest to give the player the choice of how they're going to unravel the story.
What rating are you hoping the game will recieve?
- Before we hoping to get a T-Teen rating, but due to the game's story and characters I'm sure it will be M-Mature.
If you play as Julius then finish the game and play as Ethreal will Ethreal's part of the game be effected by how you played Julius's part of the game?
-Yes, if you swap characters with Ethreal's party while playing as Julius Ethreal's game will then automatically be altered and have those choices already have been made to follow what Julius's game choices altered.
Will there be mini-games or side stories within the game's storyline?
- Yes. There will be a fair amount of side stories/side quests for all of the party members and some sub main characters as well.
What region of the world does EM3 take place?
- Honestly, the game takes place in it's own type of world. There isn't a region I can think of that would exactly compare to it. Though some areas will be inspired off of real world regions they've been changed to suit the world of EM3.
How long has this game been in the making thus far?
- I started writing about the game back in 2008, however the game was entirely different with only 8 main characters back then. In 2010 I decided to change the game and basically scrapped most of what I wrote originally. Officially Oct. 2010 is when we formed our team and started seriously working on EM3.
What gave you the idea to form an RPG other than say a First-Person Shooter?
- I've always been a huge fan of rpgs and as the years went by I found less and less of them that I enjoyed. Because of this I wanted to bring back what I loved about rpgs and what I always wanted in them.
If you have any questions not covered in this FAQ, feel free to email us